Give me a TV series and I’ll tell you:
- Favourite character:
- Funniest character:
- Best-looking character:
- 3 favourite ships:
- Least favourite character:
- Least favourite ship:
- Reason why I watch it:
- Why I started watching it:
14: What song(s) will always remind you of 2012?
- Gangnam Style (Psy)
- Whistle (Flo Rida)
- Call me maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
13: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- no, because I don’t hate anyone, period. I don’t think I dislike anyone that much, that I could say, I hate him / her. I’d rather focus on the people that I love. hating someone is a waste of time and energy.
12: What kept you sane?
- my sister, friends
- music, movies, books, my tv shows
- … that’s basically it, even though I do think I have to be some kind of insane!
11: Where did most of your money go?
- books and material for university, that shit costs a lot
- food, because when I’m in the city (where my uni is), I like to go out and eat lunch or just go out and get some food with friends in general
- shopping, who doesn’t like spending money on clothes, let’s be real
- traveling, because I’ve been to Paris, Barcelona and Berlin
10: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- finally starting unversity and studying something that I love and genuinely am interested in.
09: What was your favourite TV show?
- it still is and probably will always be: Sons of Anarchy.
08: What did you want and not get?
- I wanted an old-school typewriter so I could write letters with it and just get into writing more again. I didn’t really have time to do that lately, which is a shame. hopefully I’ll write more (besides my job at a newspaper agency) this year.
07: Who did you miss?
- my cat Layla
- my grandfather
- my cousin Michael
06: What was your favourite film of this year?
- very easy, The Hobbit
05: Compared to this time last year, are you:
- (a) happier or sadder?
thinner or fatter? stayed the same
- (c) richer or poorer?
04: What countries did you visit?
- France (Paris) in may for a month
- Spain (Barcelona) in july for 4 days
- Germany (Berlin) in september for 4 days
03: Did anyone close to you die?
- I consider my cat being someone I was close to, even though Layla wasn’t a human being. she died in february, got run over by a car. I was devestated when I came back from work and the police handed me over my dead cat in a fucking garbage bag. I will never forget the moment I last cuddled with her. she was only 1 1/2 years old and will always be my baby.
- my cousin Michael died two weeks after my cat. I thought to myself, why does this happen to me? is my whole family gonna drop like flies now, like every new week there’s someone else going to die? that’s the time when I couldn’t sleep at all and when I was able to finally fall alseep, I had all those horrible nightmares. my cousin was 25 years old, he never drank, he never smoked, he never took drugs. one night his heart just decided to stop working and he never woke up again. it’s just not fair.
02: Did anyone close to you give birth?
- my aunt (she’s technically not my aunt anymore, since she divorced my uncle a few years back) had her first child a few days ago. it’s a girl and she’s called Caroline. I actually haven’t seen her yet, since she doesn’t live that close and we are not that close anymore either, since she doesn’t really “belong” to our family anymore. but still, I see Carolina as my cousine and I can’t wait to see her.
- my boss and his girlfriend had their first child a few weeks back. I’m really close with my boss, we’re also good friends, so I was so happy to hear about the birth of his son. his name is Henrik and from what I saw in pictures, he is beyond adorable! I’m so happy for him, though I don’t really see him being a father and all, because he’s the most childish person on earth, seriously.
01: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- I went to university, because I’m a student now. I’ve never done that before. I couldn’t be any happier with my choice to study business communications. it’s really interesting, my grades are good and I have wonderful classmates.
- I’ve expanded my horizon - drug-wise. for the first time in my life I’ve tried cocaine. I’ve made my experience with it, yes and it was good and bad. but I don’t think I will use it again any time soon.
- I’ve travelled to Barcelona, I’ve never been there and I absolutely loved it.
- I’ve mixed business with pleasure when I hooked up with a co-worker, even though I told myself I would never do that.
- I got my first tattoo, on my left upper inner arm. it didn’t really hurt, I actually liked the pain and I love my tattoo so much. I definitely want to get more tattoos.